Ferrous Non Ferrous scrap
Our ARS-500 alligator shear is the perfect equipment used to cut medium sized metal processing plant, steel works, waste metal recycling site and other places. It is mainly used to cut the waste metal at cold form into sizeable scrap for melting in the furnace. The shear-able
materials include various shaped steel section and structural metals like round steel, square steel, angle iron, steel, plate steel, steel tube
Alligator Scrap Shear
INBUILT SALIENT FEATURES
• Very simple operation, the clamper clamps and the shear head cuts. This machine can operate by foot pedal,
single cycle & or automatic continuous cutting system.
• The blade opening length can vary with limit switch setting to increase the number of strokes.
• Users can set the machine with required cutting force and blade opening size in certain range based on the
working scale and shearing requirements.
• No foundation required a plain leveled floor is sufficient.
• At the place where there is no power supply, the equipment can be powered by a diesel engine
MODEL ARS-500 ARS-1000
CUTTING FORCE 2000 KN (LEVERAGED) 2000 KN (LEVERAGED)
LENGTH OF BLADE BLOCK 600MM + 150MM 900MM+150 MM
BLADE OPENING 85 –250 MM INCLUDING JAW 85-300 MM
PRE COMPRESSION 150MM SERRATED JAW 150MM SERRATED JAW
CUTTING SIZE Φ 50MM 85MM
NUMBER OF STROKE 10-14 / PER MINUTE 10-14 / PER MINUTE
MOTOR POWER 15 H.P. 40 H.P
WEIGHT 3 – 3.5 TONS (APPROX) 6500 KGS (APPROX)
OPERATION CLAMPING THEN SHEARING CLAMPING THEN SHEARING